Monday, April 15, 2013

On to SHINE!!!

So last week I came across the agency Actors, Models & Talent for Christ (AMTC) via KTIS radio station. I then went on the website to take a look it further. I then decided to sign up for an audition session they were holding. Saturday the 13th I went to the audition. I learned a lot while being there. I was told that if accepted with their agency, I would get a call back the next day.  Sunday after church I seen a missed call with a voice message. I was excited to find that AMTC had called me back. I wen to an orientation meeting that night.  I learned how their system works and what they expect from their performers.  We got to meet a few scouts and other talents that we'd be working along side. So by me getting in with this agency, doors will be opening by God's glory for self improvement in my career. I am excited to see where this takes me!! Next mission: SHINE in Orlando, FL!!

Please keep me in your prayers as I go on this God given mission!! God bless!!

1 comment: