Thursday, February 14, 2013

Biggest Loser

I'm sure we've all seen the Biggest Loser.  The contestants work very hard to lose their weight; they did not just sit at home wishing they could lose all the weight.  Instead they got up and took the challenge.  They do not workout one day and then take 3 days off, even if they're sore, because they know what they are on the show for and what their goals are.  Every time I watch that show it makes me want to work even harder, and it should make you feel the same way.  While it is true we all need a little push towards our dreams.  What if you did not have that push, would you keep going or would you give up? 

It's been 15 years, since 2000, when I came to the United States.  It has been that long since I've seen my family also and sometimes I wish they were here with me.  Yet, I never let that get to me, I have always worked hard and will keep working hard.  Don't let the little things get in the way of the things that are ahead for you.  With God all things are possible.  Find what inspires you or what you really enjoy doing because if your doing something you like/enjoy you will not find yourself quitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment